04 Mei, 2009





Sweetheart







If your heart tells you so
that you should leave me
Don't try to forget ,
you and I never met

And before you fly,
one kiss should tell me why
You've forgotten all the words
that you once said

Long as I've got you there beside me
Long as you're there to stand and guide me
The love we share no one can ever tear apart
Long as I've got this life I'm living
Long as it's you the love I'm with then
I'll keep on calling you sweetheart

If my love for you can't make you happy
Just open the door and you won't see my anymore
And before you fly , one kiss should tell me why
You've forgotten all the words that you once said

When you said
Long as I've got you there beside me
Long as you're there to stand and guide me
The love we share no one could ever tear apart

Long as I've got this life I'm living
Long as it's you the love I'm with then
I'll keep on calling you sweetheart
And I'll keep on calling you sweetheart



(Engelbert Humperdinck)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YmLD-CC3Dk

1 komentar:

Vida Premiável mengatakan...

Promoção Maluca
O que você faria para ganhar um notebook
Notebook Sony Vaio Vgn-ns130ae 15.4'' Intel Pentium Dual Core T3400 3gb 250gb Win Vista Home Premium
Crie uma historia sobre o que você faria para ganhar um Sony Vaio, acesse o portal http://vidapremiavel.blogspot.com/, e saiba como concorrer
As cinco historias mais criativas serão primiadas, não é sorteio as melhores serão premiadas.
Para se increver é bem fácil:
Basta enviar para nossa equipe sua história através do email: titulos.capitalizacao@gmail.com
Juntamente com a sua história você deve mandar a númeração do seu titulo/cupom da VidaPremiável. Cada númeração vale a inscrição de um historia, você pode inscrever quantas histórias você quizer.
Divita-se