03 Januari, 2009



A million memories
in the making.
The precious companions
on the path of life.



To me, parents were
the first people
I could lean on
and learn from,
A reflection of love,
a source of wisdom,
loving advice,
and kind encouragement,


(photos: my parents when they were young ~
father was a heavy smoker!
He had to go through a difficult time
with his heart and kidney failure)


I was very lucky,
the last few months of his life,
I could stay where he was,
be at his side, and take him
any where he wanted to go

A million memories of him
are still alive
making me smile remembering
what a special father and friend
he had been to me!




me myself, suffering from
the hyperthyroidism that
totally changed me physically.


There is no love
as noble and selfless
as the love of a father and a mother

(Master Cheng Yen)



1 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Ayah yang pekerja keras untuk keluarganya.Patut dicontoh oleh kita semua semangatnya.